Today’s gender of the day is: Question Mark Unown.
call someone at the registration office and explain the situation to them. they’re the most likely to be able to figure something out considering it’s what they deal with for pay
i tried. they were the ones who told me they couldnt help me until i had gotten a state id
flower fairies, peony & iris
Youre not a fuck up. :( Im sure its fine. First day of school sucks anyways. Just go later. Be fashionably late.
i cant because i cant register for classes because i cant access my account and i cant get a new password for my account because to do that i would need my id and i lost my wallet because im a fuckup who cant keep track of a bright yellow wallet so now i have to wait until my new state id comes in the mail and who even knows if theyll let me register at that point!!
#school starts today but i cant go because im a fuckup!!!
Fire Nation Katara doodle.
Help looted businesses get back on their feet. Donate to:
North County Regional Development Association, 350B Village Square Drive, Hazelwood, MO 63042
Hands Up United: Website
The Organization for Black Struggle: Website
Ferguson Youth Initiative: Website
**If can’t afford to donate, you can help by continuing to share information. Share the truth. Don’t let people forget about Mike Brown or Ferguson. Demand Justice for Mike Brown.
Darren Wilson is still free. Mike Brown was murdered 3 weeks ago and Darren Wilson still has yet to be arrested.
This is from Saturday:
- Police say they haven’t talked to/don’t know where Darren Wilson is but one officer says “Darren Wilson is somewhere safe”
- Woman behind an iconic protest photo shares her story
- The Science of Your Racist Brain
- Protests continue despite storm (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Another video from the Justice for Mike Brown Rally in DC
- Still no explanation for why “Support Darren Wilson” page was shut down
- Time for real change in Ferguson and beyond
- Only way Darren Wilson’s gun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- America’s law enforcement needs greater accountability
Police brutality in Ferguson costs taxpayers millions.
Ladies and Gentleman, the man that will be in history books. He was throwing the burning tear gas. Not to the cops but away from the children protesting. In his American Shirt and bag of chips. Check his twitter.
HE HAS ALSO STATED NOT TO PURCHASE THE T-SHIRTS THAT ARE BEING SOLD WITH HIS IMAGE BECAUSE HIM NOR THE TOWN OF FERGUSON WILL SEE THAT MONEY!
Just needs to be stated again!
“Not to the cops but away from the children protesting”
- Both “Support Darren Wilson” fundraising pages were suspended by their creators with no explanation. Who started them?
- Deaths from police shootings (latest available year) USA - 409 Germany - 8 Britain - 0 Japan - 0
- MO state Rep. Jeff Roorda: 1. Has been raising money for Darren Wilson 2. Was fired in 2001 from the police force for making false statements and sponsored a bill that would hide the names of cops involved in a shooting 3. Link to all the details & case laws on the false reports filed by Roorda while he was an officer 4. Gov. Nixon endorses Roorda at office opening ceremony